Saturday 19 May 2012

a printing kind of day

sorry for my lack of blogging, been abit of a busy bee..
I spent my whole day printing lengths of fabric today, to make into different things, dresses, tops, scarves, pockets to name a few. 
weekends are the best time for printing, got the whole workshop to myself so i could spread out all my things and focus only on the fabricccc!
art school trees definitely make the most of autumn, 
 so this is a photo taken straight after printing, waiting for the latest prints to dry, i thought it made a pretty cool effect and you can see the repeat pretty easily.
 the length of cotton burgandy fabric i plan to make into a shift dress, and that piece of linen in the foreground is one of many tea towels we are selling at the textiles open day in august! (get around itttttt)
ta daaaaaaa
the fruits of a days labour!
screen printed tags

hope to share some completed clothes with you soon, 
but for now, i should write my design history essay. yes. now. go rosie go.


No comments:

Post a Comment