Monday 21 January 2013

hydrangea head jenny

Over new years some friends, some of my siblings and I took a trip to Tasmania for falls festival (which was awesome!!!!!) 
after the festival we trekked it up to launceston for a bbq with a friend (nom nom nom). 
we also got the pleasure of being taken to the gorge in launceston. 
I took 200 photos at the gorge. ridiculous huh? but it was inevitable, it is a beautiful place. 
my sister and i had abit of fun with the hydrangeas..so instead of putting up a gizallion pretty photos i'll just show you a handful, of how pretty my sister is.

oooo and we had such a treat of a sighting! get excited!!!



then a pretty peacock came out from behind the bushes and put on a show for us!
the peahen didn't look too impressed...i was pretty captivated though.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment