Monday 17 September 2012

floral

a sketch of some moroccan "sun flowers"
I got pretty excited with them and decided to blow them up to B0 size and expose it onto a screen so i could make fabric out of it!
Pretty sweet holiday project I thought!

Last week, Yasmin and I went out to Megalo Print studio in Watson, Canberra to do some screen printing! I hired a screen big enough to fit my design and here's what happened!
 The designs underneath the floral are not mine, they were on the drop cloth that belongs on megalo's print table.
I printed onto silk cotton voile, its such a beautiful quality fabric, really light and airy, perfect for scarves!
Yasmin and I will have a stall at Art not Apart suitcase rummage sale on the 27th of October to sell our goods! http://www.newacton.com.au/ana 
 this is just a sneak preview!! get excitedddd, i know i am! eeee
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment